Saturday, April 23, 2011

Insanely Creepy Photo Manipulation

I have never watched a single part of “Saw” or “The Evil Dead” or “The Exorcist” or “Halloween” .. you get the gist. When it comes to horror movies, I scare easily. On the other hand I adore “The Blair Witch Project” and most good Asian Horror movies like “Ringu”, “Ju-On”, “Shutter”, “The Tale Of Two Sisters”, “Into The Mirror” and “Dark Water”. I like the thrill factor that these movies work so well because I don’t have the stomach for gore. Even then most scenes from these movies have been watched through my fingers, focusing on the top right corner of the screen to avoid seeing anything extremely twisted and ghastly so as to give me nightmares.
So you can very well understand why I won’t sleep tonight. I have incredibly dark, insanely creepy and macabre photo manips for your viewing pleasure. If you are anything like me, they’ll scare the pants off you. If you are not, well I salute you my brave friend, but even then, they leave an unsettling feeling in the pit of your stomach for the idea they represent. From a design point of view, they are absolutely genius, the touch of surreal horror perfectly done. You do have to applaud the imagination and effort that went into these awesome photo manipulations.